Our K-12 homeschool programs offer the structure to save parents valuable time. Our standards-based homeschool curriculum provides a foundation for better achievement test scores. Our homeschool programs can help meet school district requirements.
The cost is slightly higher when comparing to companies that just sell homeschooling curriculum, but look over what we also provide! We are by far the best financial value when considering the time that will be saved and the problems that can be avoided. Homeschooling Curriculum is lower than most online schools that offer similar features. Over 50,000 multimedia features in our online curriculum!
We are more than homeschooling curriculum!
- You receive the benefits of accreditation.
- We take care of the transfer of records from your previous school or update/rectify your previous homeschool records.
- Annual in-home achievement testing is included at no extra cost for 3rd grade and up.
- We provide a school identification number to use for college related needs and financial aid.
- An academic counselor will diagnose any foundational gaps and prescribe a customized program.
- An academic counselor will develop a high school projection for graduation, so course requirements are clear to the student ahead of time.
- Our Teacher On Call structure offers academic help and subjective scoring to save parents time and frustration. (optional 3rd-8th)
- We use character-building non-doctrinal Biblical homeschooling curriculum.
- We offer booklet, combination, and online homeschooling curriculum formats up to 8th grade. Normally, high school students will use our online homeschooling curriculum.
- Parents and students will receive experienced help from 30 years of working with homeschooling families.
- We have flexible payment options of either monthly, semester, or annual.
- We offer a choice of homeschool programs that can work for your entire family (Pre K-12).
- Our core credits are normally accepted at any school in the United states.
- We have the options of general, college prep or honors course of study.
- Your student will receive a diploma and transcript from an accredited school upon graduation.
Homeschooling Curriculum offers an umbrella structure under two different online Christian schools depending on where you live. Both Southeast Academy (for eastern U.S.) and Western Christian Academy (western U.S.) have been working together for several years to provide the best homeschooling curriculum options, plus the other features and structure that homeschool families need. We have focused on academic success, saving parents time, meeting school district needs, keeping homeschooling expenses low, and meeting the needs of different learning styles. All this is done while prioritizing the homeschooling curriculum includes character building, non-doctrinal Biblical training.
Homeschooling Curriculum will ask you to click on your state before viewing some information. This is so we can directly connect you to the school for your region. This is needed for: using a free student academic diagnosis; trying a test drive of our online homeschooling curriculum; or submitting a student application. This allows us to connect you to the school that can provide your family with a high-quality homeschool experience! See why thousands of parents choose Homeschooling Curriculum! See how we surpass homeschool recommendations at www.HomeschoolProgram.org.